Mods i know you can see this.

this is a open letter to those at Microsoft who decided to screw me out of an account.

from this point on.  every customer I encounter WILL be directed away from ALL Microsoft products. 

This includes windows 8 products, Xbox Products and especially the LIVE online structure.

you  have taken it upon yourself to ban an account of an innocent person and family with absolutely no ties to the accusation you have

placed upon me.  negating hundreds of dollars of valid purchased content.

after I discussed someone accessing my account unauthorized, you found no proof and claimed my account to still be banned.

I have taken all appropriate steps that were offered to me and have gotten nothing but a run around from your customer service group.

I am being wrongly accused and nobody is willing to understand or listen to my call for assistance or respond for that matter with something

other than a sense of "we have your money now and youre out of luck"

you underestimate my voice as not only a retail employee but a programmer of games.   if my issue with my account (darkdreamr) is not

resolved I will take this matter into my own hands to cause loss to your company much greater than that I have suffered. 

you may contact me by email you have on file if you wish to resolve this in a private manner.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Accept your ban, learn your lesson and move on.

my account was banned wrongly.   I was accused of something that I did not do.  piracy bans the console and the account.  ONLY my account was banned.  my console stands in absolute working order for a second account I am forced to use.  yet nobody in this company is willing to listen or lend a ear to the possibility that something was done incorrectly.  as I said.  I have enough power to sway choices if this is not taken care of.  ive done the "nice guy" role for this company.   they may not truly see or feel the effects of what I will do.  but it will be done. and ill be satisfied enough while I do it .  

[quote user="StunningFrame2"]

my account was banned wrongly.   I was accused of something that I did not do.  piracy bans the console and the account.  ONLY my account was banned.  my console stands in absolute working order for a second account I am forced to use.  yet nobody in this company is willing to listen or lend a ear to the possibility that something was done incorrectly.  as I said.  I have enough power to sway choices if this is not taken care of.  ive done the "nice guy" role for this company.   they may not truly see or feel the effects of what I will do.  but it will be done. and ill be satisfied enough while I do it .  

[/quote]Try asking your question here.

So that copy of Epic Mickey 2 on your profile is a legitimate pre-release copy? Seriously, of all the games to pirate you choose THAT one?

Cthulhu.   as I stated.   the games I have listed aren't coming from MY xbox.   its MY account thou.    as I stated the xbox I use isn't banned.. just my account is banned.  my xbox is not modded in any way shape or form nor do I believe in it.   I put my account thru UA and they cleared it as having no unauthorized access.    ive been trying to tell them that.

How have you spent all that money on your account? The vast majority of games you have played don't seem to have been done beyond the opening level, so why have you been buying DLC for them?

So it wasn't your Xbox you've played those games on? You are aware that you can get an account ban even if you played pirated games on another console, especially if you have a history of it.

The 15 - My LIVE account was suspended board is littered with people who've had their accounts banned for illegitimate pre-release play.