moding & hackers

so how many of you gamers are fed up getting cheated by moders & hackers and microsoft dont seem to be doing nothing about it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The system works but it does need improvement.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

modders and hackers use those tricks because the know they suck against normal players and so they cheat to win its very sad.

[quote user="ZombieTron"]

Are you using the file a complaint feature to report cheaters/modders when you come across them? The only way MS will be able to ban these users is if we use the report features against them.

All reports are looked into, but if you make a lot of false reports your reports may not be taken as seriously, so don't cry wolf when it comes to reporting!

The XBLPET team are doing everything they can to make Xbox Live a fun place for all of us to game.

[/quote]

The XBLPET actually punish the player that keeps filling false complaints to other players.

Are you using the file a complaint feature to report cheaters/modders when you come across them? The only way MS will be able to ban these users is if we use the report features against them.

All reports are looked into, but if you make a lot of false reports your reports may not be taken as seriously, so don't cry wolf when it comes to reporting!

The XBLPET team are doing everything they can to make Xbox Live a fun place for all of us to game.

[quote user="Preacher I K I"]microsoft dont seem to be doing nothing about it[/quote]

LMAO!

do you think so it does not seem that way there is alot more now you seem to get banned for something stupid on your bio also i have heard that they can now jtag the new slimline xbox were will it stop

They eventually get the pain of punishment from Uncle M. A ban, suspension or a gamerscore reset comes to those that walk the dark path of unfairness :)

You need to "favorite" http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx this forum, read it and say "miscrosoft dont seem to be doing nothing about it" again.