Modern Warfare 3!

Just over a week to go before its release....i dont know about you guys but im so excited about this game. The videos that have been released over the past months have made the game look amazing!

Any of you guys doing a "MIDNIGHT" visit or just waiting for thee postie/courier in the morning?

Ive pre-ordered from Game and even booked day off work heehee!

I think its going to be a great game to say the least!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think most of those who have pre ordered won't be waiting for the postie in the morning, because they will be already playing it while others are standing outside in the cold dark night queueing for it! ;-) It does look like a fun game, but I've chosen Battlefield this time, I don't have money to burn unfortunately.

Ill be renting this one just for the single player game, I want to play it but im in no rush.

Same aswell mate, can't wait for this game. Can't wait how strike, assault and support packages work. I also want to see how the new survival mode is and the campaign.

Game state this wont be despatched until 7th to keep activision happy

ordered from gamestation but doubt ill do a midnight thing ! never done it before coz ill get home and be to shattered at 1.30 and wont be able to play it ... stroll in at 9 and pick it up.

1st time ive ordered the hardened edition as well for a cod ... i am looking forward to it :)

Pre-ordered from Game!! But I would imagine it'll be a few days before I get chance to unwrap the thing..never mind play booooooo!

[quote user="WorstedOrphan"]

Same aswell mate, can't wait for this game. Can't wait how strike, assault and support packages work. I also want to see how the new survival mode is and the campaign.

[/quote]

Do you wanna become friends and maybe we can play it sometime, i have 2 other mates who are gonna play this with me the rest are all ooo BF3 is the greatest (when its not IMO) , and you seem to be pretty clued up and hyped like us so, send a FR if willing,

Cheers

UT

Don't become friends with WorstedOrphan, you may live to regret it!

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

[/quote]

Do you wanna become friends and maybe we can play it sometime, i have 2 other mates who are gonna play this with me the rest are all ooo BF3 is the greatest (when its not IMO) , and you seem to be pretty clued up and hyped like us so, send a FR if willing,

Cheers

UT

[/quote]

Thanks mate, I'll be happy to play when MW3 comes out. We may also play survival mode. BTW, I have no mic.

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

[/quote]

Cheers

UT

[/quote]

BTW, what is your K/D on COD? Just of curiosity.