Modern Warfare 3 Supermarket deals?

Does anyone know if Sainsburys are doing they're annual promotion for Call of Duty MW3, i.e £28 as per previous years COD's?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

With my Live expiring on 1st Dec, I went with the 12 months (+2 months bonus) subscripion from Tesco.  So the game cost £25.  Worked out pretty well for me.  Cheers.

Pretty good price.

In today's sun

Sainsburys game for £28 if you spend £30 or more on shopping

Tesco £25 when brought with 2100 Microsoft points £16.99 or 4200 Microsoft points £35 or 12 months xbox live £36

Morisons £25 when brought with 12 months xbox live £34.99

Asda £38.97

The sun also have an article about the game as well

[quote user="Inapplicable"]

Bringing this back but Tescos offer is 100% confirmed, £25 if bought with a 2100/4200 point card or 12 month sub.

[/quote]

Many thanks for this mate.

My wife needs some more Microsoft Points so I will phone my local Tesco's today and see if I can find out when they will actually have it out for sale, can see a midnight drive in the car later :)

I've been buying COD instore on the day at Sainsburys for the last few years ( although I missed COD Black Ops ), always between £25-£28 if I remember correctly..  You have to queue up early though..

Buy one and get one free

I said buy one and get one free (in a shouty voice)

Seriously though I'll probably pick this up next week.    No rush.

Its advertised in the Metro that Best Buy are selling it for £29.99 on X360 & PS3 on the launch day.  I think thats the best deal ive seen so far.  Only problem is, there is not too many Best Buys around the country.

e-edition.metro.co.uk/.../04 - page 29.

Cheers.

As above, any supermarket deals wont go live probably until the game is released, I wouldnt expect to see a price war with different stores dropping the price to £25 alone without it being part of some combi deal like buy points or a certain value of shopping to get a discount on the game

I doubt very much that you will find any supermarket deals. If FIFA 12 and Battelfield is anything to go by. I would be very suprised if you manage to find anyone selling this game for £35 or lower.

confirmed, sainsburys @ £28.99 i am goin to sleep now to wake up at midnite. :-)