Modern Warfare 3 Pre Order with Game

Hey,

Just a quick question, i placed a pre-order with GAME for MW3 and i have never pre-ordered online with them before so not really sure of the process. How early do they take funds from your account? My status says unshipped but my bank is showing that something around the £45 mark has come out so was wondering if that will be them getting ready to ship it for release day.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Yea they said with MW3 they are going to take the money before the game is shipped so people get it on time i got a email about this.

Maybe it's not the money being taken but it's been put on hold. I ordered with Tesco Entertainment and they put the money on hold in my bank. I then found a better offer at asda and have ordered with them instead, tried to cancel the order with Tesco and nothings has happened since Friday. I've rang them this morning and nothing. Asda have taken the money though, put it on hold and have taken it this morning. I've heard nothing but bad things about Game recently so i probably wouldn't order with them if i was you lol.