Modern Warfare 3- Is it FPS perfection? Ohh yeahhhh

After putting a few hours into the multiplayer side of MW3 I seriously cannot fault it. Its so well thought out , its a lot more team focused with the support class which is purely to help your team. The guns feel amazing, the maps are great. I cannot remember enjoying a game this much since COD4.

/Discuss

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Discuss the fact its not in your played games? or discuss the fact your probably another member using a chuck away gamertag to stir up trouble in threads.

Its all right, hardly perfection...

[quote user="Naffry"]

Discuss the fact its not in your played games? or discuss the fact your probably another member using a chuck away gamertag to stir up trouble in threads.

[/quote]

Just for you I stuck the game in on this gamertag, not sure when it will show up. Actually click on my gamertag it will show in my games played list.

Why use that gamertag? I don't get why people feel the need to mess around on the forums using silver tags.

Thats because he is a PS3 user but just prefers the Xbox community.  MW3 the same old MW2 - sounds the same, looks the same, hit detection crap and too fast and unrealistic.  BF3 is my multiplayer game of choice by a long shot.

its not perfection but it is amazing i haet found any faults yet

I very much doubt it will be perfection when i play it.  My opinion is only from the gameplay i've seen but it looks and plays the same as MW2.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of what a perfect game is..some say its MW3, others say Breach...the smart ones say Arkham City!

Im fairly sure no one says its Breach, Arkham City Lover Fan Club President

Using 'someones' weird logic, an 8.5 from Gamespot would therefore make MW3 a gargantuan flop !