moderator please help with this ban problem

my account driver851 was recently banned forever and i didnt get the email can you resend the email or tell me on this account why i was banned thank you for your time

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You need to post in this forum - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Follow the link above. Moderators here do not have that ability. Only the XBLPET  can tell you why. The only way to talk to them is by posting in the forum that  Smwutches was kind enough to link for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

I can give you an unofficial reason as to why you were permanently banned from XBL on that account and I'm 100% certain that it would be spot on. Your avatar is a color that is not currently available through the Avatar Editor. The only way to get that color is through unauthorized methods via PC which is a violation of the XBL Terms of Service. Also, if that was not your first Gamer Score Correction, the second offense would carry a permanent ban. Also the language you used in your profile is a violation of the Code of Conduct and is not appropriate anywhere on this service.

Either way, you deserved what you got. Stop cheating and you won't have these little service interruptions.

Sorry this didn't help.