Moderator Needed

My son's acct has been wrongfully/accidentally suspended for actions he did not participate in, he was out of town with the family on the day the accusation was made; however, an event occurred a few days prior that may have some connection. We called the Xbox live team and they advised that I post here so that perhaps something can be done to correct this issue and his suspension be lifted.

My son was in a lobby, while playing Grand Theft Auto 4, and there was a player with the gamer tag: [GT Removed]  While in this lobby, this particular player began announcing that he had: "an account with a booter attached to it and for them to send a message to their friends that it was for sale for $20, if interested to message him and put his gamer tag in the message. He stated if they did not do this he would send some "bugs" into their routers causing their internet to crash, he claimed this device is called a "Booter"."   So, my son, along with others, did send out the message (my son is 14, and didn't know better). After sending the message everyone continued to play as normal.  so my son did not use his xbox acct that dayas we were away. It wasn't until this afternoon on 9/30/2013 that he discovered his acct was suspended. He received a message via email that he was suspended off line due to: using xbox live services for money or microsoft points and/or using xbox live for commercial purposes, and/or using xbox live to gather online information from other players. The only thing that is even remotely related is the aforementioned issue regarding the "booter".

How do we go about getting his account released so he can continue to play? My personal email is [Email removed] - Never post personal info on the forums.   I appreciate a prompt reply.

My son's gamer tag is: Kaos Inception  and the email attached to this acct is [Email Removed] - Never post personal info on the forums. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi there,

The Enforcement Team is the group suited to answer your suspension question. But they only respond to suspension posts posted in their forum here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

A couple things to keep in mind: it's a moderated forum so posts won't appear right away, and never post personal information in a public forum (for your own safety/privacy).

-

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

As Mistress said please post in the Suspension forums, Also never post personal info in the forums and please don't name and shame in the forums.

Sorry this didn't help.