Moderate NAT

I've had Moderate NAT ever since the new Dashboard released on the Xbox 360. I never really payed any attention to it, considering I was able to connect to all of my friends. I started having some trouble connecting to XBL while my Xbox had DMZ Host enabled. I disabled it and it connected perfectly again, still with moderate NAT and still able to connect to friends. Well, lately it just seems like every single person on my friends list I have trouble connecting to. The weird thing is it didn't happen all at once, or even in a short time frame. 1 by 1 I was having connection issues with every one of them, walking them through how to open there NAT by Port Forwarding, or DMZ Host. Only a few of them were able to do so successfully enough to connect to me. Well, now I have 1 friend that can connect to me, and that's about it. I've enabled DMZ Host for my Xbox 360 making sure to assign it an IP adress that will not be automatically assigned by my Router. I've tried assigning it a Static-NAT, UPnP, I have all Ports to my Xbox 360 OPEN. I'm just done. I'm about to pack this crap up and get a PS3. If it wasn't for Forza, I'd have a PS3.

Can somebody help me please?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi,

Please read:- forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.