Moderate NAT on Xbox One not allowing me to party chat

To start off I have a Netgear WNR2000v2 router. I have had a PS3 running on this router for 2 years and have never had a moderate NAT or problems connecting to games or chatting with friends. I have tried every step in the troubleshooting guide on here including but not limited to: refreshing UpNp, turning off everything including xbox one, modem, router etc., port forwarding(although the guide for that was pretty vague I think I did it correctly, set up a DMZ and probably more tries that I can't remember off of the top of my head. Essentially I need to know if I'm doomed to have a moderate NAT in which I can't party chat with my friends in which case I wasted $600(including games) on a console that is severely limited communication-wise even in comparison to last gens PS3 and 360. Also I've noticed a lot of other people have this problem( via Xbox support twitter feed and the forums) so what are the chances that this issue is coming from Microsoft and will be fixed in an update in the near future?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Greetings TheJulius!

Appreciate if you could post up the make and model of your modem as well.

Could you also post up the current firmware version of your Netgear WNR2000v2 router.

Thank you! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you try the  Poor Streaming Quality Troubleshooter? There are a couple of different solutions based on what your situation is.

If you are opening your network ports, make sure you've double checked this article on Xbox One Network Ports as they are different from the Xbox 360 ports.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.