MODDED XBOXES

How is it that there are so many Modded Xboxes out there ? I understood that in the last sweep 18 months ago, over 60,000 gamers were banned. But I am still seeing machines that are running 2-3 times quicker than normal on Live matches

My gripe is with Swedish guy on Uno card game who since May has had over 150 complaints registered against him ONLY when it can be seen that he is Xx cheating through a modded xbox. In a game starting with 7-8 cards, even in elimination, this guy is knocking out some 95 games per hour when on Untweaked xbox the limit is approx 45 on good hands Iin private matches.

What is so blatently obvious ( as with all cheaters ) is the Stats; take the number of cards played and divide by the number of games ( wins and losses ) and you have a figure of less than 4 cards per game WHICH IS LESS THAN 50% OF THE OTHERS IN THE LIVE MULTIPLAYER TOP 10.

Does Europe not have an XBLPET team to cover. This xX guy usually operates outside 9 – 5 weekday working hours but the strange fact is that if 3 complaints are made ONLY when it is clearly monitored that he is cheating, it stops him, and then a short while later, he starts again on a genuine unchipped xbox.

We would all welcome an explanation as I have seen friends suspended for one inappropriate word in their bio.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I find this to be sadly true, I myself have seen this gentleman doing this and watched as his wins go up by the second!   How can such a person get away with it when a lot of us are playing genuinely.  We will never have the chance of ranking up because of people like this, It is a very sad state of affairs when you have to cheat to become number 1 at anything.

there was a guy permanently banned for cheating the leaderboards on doritos crash course yesterday.

these people will cheat on anything no matter what the game,some get caught, most don`t.

What I've never understood about people who cheat to get to the top of any leaderboards is what do they get out of it? I mean they know theirselfs what they have done and obviously know they are not good enough to do it properly, so is it just a case of them saying "Look At Me Up Here"?

Alot of them even advertise in their bio's that they will help others achieve certain ranks easily for payment etc ...

In a way I feel sorry for these people that feel they need to do this is what the end of the day is a GAME! nothing more!

is that why someone had 99999999999999999 kills on dead rising 2

omg

I think leaderboards are dead at least for the 360. Most games these days have their leaderboards hacked.

Luckily for me i will never be good enough to get on a leaderboard.

hey boa wanna play final fight some time?

haha love this comment!! me too im too crap to get on there and i dont care! I play for fun thats it..

I have seen this xX swedish guy cheating as well - I have monitored 59 games in 32 minutes; 98 games in 60 mins 68 games in 30 mins and this is all within 24 hours. Multiple complaints over 250 have been made WHEN he is cheating - how does the no 1 get away with it. Do the XBLPET operate in sweden ? The guy beleives that he is infallible as he has xbox ambassador friends.

Modded xboxes ruin the games for everyone, not just for the speed advantage but they can play illegal copy games and encourage hacking.Do something XBLPET.

LOL why would anyone cheat on UNO? By the way, naming and shaming hackers/modders/cheaters is against the forum rules. If anyone wants to lose their money on Full House Poker, send me a message! Me and my friends usually play for about 5,000 because a couple of my friends are new on the game!

[quote user="X crazy lisa X"]

I have seen this xX swedish guy cheating as well - I have monitored 59 games in 32 minutes; 98 games in 60 mins 68 games in 30 mins and this is all within 24 hours. Multiple complaints over 250 have been made WHEN he is cheating - how does the no 1 get away with it. Do the XBLPET operate in sweden ?[/quote]The PET operate world-wide. However they are a handful of people compared to the thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of complaints that Live members send each day.

Factor in that each complaint must be investigated then it can look as if things are not being done. They will get to the guy eventually though.

[quote user="X crazy lisa X"]The guy beleives that he is infallible as he has xbox ambassador friends.[/quote]Ambassadors are not Microsoft employees and hold absolutely no powers to 'protect' or ban anyone.

[quote user="X crazy lisa X"]Modded xboxes ruin the games for everyone, not just for the speed advantage but they can play illegal copy games and encourage hacking.Do something XBLPET.[/quote]There are two common types of modded Xbox 360.

The first is one which has had the firmware of the DVD drive altered. All this does is let the person play copies of games, in every other way it would operate like our consoles.

Second would be the Jtag. This is different to the first in that it is not the drive that is altered but the software of the console itself. It is this type of modded 360 that does all the modded lobbies in games.