Modded gamerscore back after being reset by recovering account!?

my xbox gamerscore has come back in less than 24 hours and my cheater gamer zone only shows to me. i got reset earlier today, then when i recovered my account i had 41,810 gamerscore again but all my games still showed 0/1000 gamerscore and only i could see my zone as being cheater. before i recovered my gamertag, it was the other way round, my gamerscore showed 0 but all my games still had 1000/1000. please can you fix this?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It's a known bug regarding some people who have been reset. No one has worked out what's causing it or a fix yet. Unless you've modded it again you won't be liable for it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

^ To add on to what VernierSlake said, I see when I compare games with you they all say "0"

Sorry this didn't help.

I can't see the watermark though. On this site there's a yellow bar that runs along underneath the bio section saying "this person has been reset for cheating" when people have been reset and anyone can see it. So I'm wondering if you were actually reset or if it was just a glitch that zeroed your GS temporarily.

Sorry this didn't help.