[mod removed: profanity]

My account is used on a family xbox, My 12 year old brother must have changed the name to something innapropriat like the above. So i got banned for my little brothers Immaturity. i still have a valid 9 months membership and 1000mspoints. i would like to talk to some1 about the problem. The acc as i said is used on a family xbox. i have had the acc for 2 years + and i have never had an innapropriat name by my doing. I just recently added 8000 ms points then changed my name to xSOSxRiotstartr. i have used  some of the ms points and have allowed my younger brother to use some, but i was unaware he was changing the name to an innapropriat one with the ms points. so i get home today after a long day of work to find out my acc is banned due to my younger brothers immaturity. I understand he has been warned now. but i have Put around 1000$ into my acc and xbox. so if you would i would like to be unbanned. if that is not a possibility i would atleast like the left over ms points and membership tranfered to a different account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there LolRageQu1t!  Sorry to hear about your account ban!  Apologies, but the XBLPET do not lift bans.  Also, if this was your very first offense on a FNC (Forced Name Change) you would not be banned.  The XBLPET would have simply made you change the tag.  However, if you just keep making multiple inappropriate tags, they will eventually ban you witch is most likely what happened and we do apologize but it is what you agreed to.

Apologies, but your account is your responsibility and in the Code of Conduct you agreed to when you signed up for LIVE is that you are responsible for your actions and the consequences of your actions, not Microsoft.

Apologies again, but  all content related to the account that has been suspended are all forfeit.  Including gold time and MSP.  

Thanks! :) 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I was not the one that commited the Innapropriat name changing tho. i was unaware. it is my account but i wasnt able to get on xbl during the time . i am a loyal member who prefers to not do this kind of stuff.. but he did it on my account without my permission.. i bought a prepaid 12 month and still have 9 months left :/
It was my younger brother who was using my account without my permission

Sorry this didn't help.

You are responsible for your account. Sorry.

Please post here btw. this is the wrong area to inquire.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspxw

Sorry this didn't help.

U see this is exactly why Xbox doesnt have many loyal coustomers. If it were me i would have changed my name to a more apropriat one..but i guess its time to transition into ps3

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah the PS3 threat stopped having any weight to it about three years ago. In short what the other two said, if the "but person x did it not me" excuse was valid then everyone would be able to get out of their bans. Next time put a passcode on your account.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, Major Iris I think you meant to post a link to this forum: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

LolRageQu1t, please follow the link above and post about your issue there. Thank you in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.