mobed by error messages

wtf is going on i have gotten 4 different error messages in the last 30 minutes just trying to connect to xbox live 

so i was playing ghosts when i got disconected from there server so what has happened be for so try to reconnect and it takes forever before disconnecting me for xbox live try to reconnect doesnt work try again and again nothing reset the router still nothing then it starts giving me the error message it was like 800704CD so i look it up it says that i have a hard drive failure wtf so i look up how to fix it tells me to delete my profile so reluctantly i did then go to redownload it then it gives me a different error this one said somthing along the lines of cant download profile so reset everthing console and router then try again now it works i redownload my profile no problems but still cant connect to xbox live now the error message is 80151904 and it says i have a problem with my profile wtf is going on never ever had any problems before now why xbox just be fore i got the one WHY!!!!some one help cause befor i could just restart the console and i woupd connect the instant my console loaded everything it wasnt till i started the game did it disconnect me 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Omg the instant I posted this after typing the whole thing out on my phone it [Mod removed] it's self what happened idk oh well

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wait it just did it again fml

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.