mix up big time

where to begin.. rite then, i had my gamertag registered to my old email address. i recentley created a new email address and wanted to put my gamertag on my new email address. in doing so i accidentley created a new gamertag on my new email address. i then phoned xbox and they told me to create a newer email address to put my unwanted gamertag on and then that would free up my email address. so i done that and then changed my gamertag to the email address i wanted from the start.

NEARLY THERE LOL

i then registered for xbox rewards with my new email address which id now linked to my gamertag as when i log into xbox.com it says hi matt nick 29ss. but when i log into xbox rewards with the same email address it says hi publishedthree5 which is the gamertag i dont even want. can any one help me please as i really want to start earning points ect. many thanks matt.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You've changed your WLID.  Give it a little time to populate the system.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

will i have to re register or will it change my details itself?? and thanx for the reply :)

Sorry this didn't help.

It should update on its own, but the Reward site's servers are a little slow so you'll have to be patient.

Sorry this didn't help.