Misuse of the Avoidance feature causing my Paranoia to flare...

Lately, I've been playing ALOT of Saints Row The Third,

And, lately, I've noticed my Avoidance % Going up.. Currently standing at 70%

They all seem to vote "unsporting".

During my playing online with a person on Saints Row Co-op.. They tend to try to kill me, and "troll" me..

And then give ME bad rep for either booting them from the game, or resisting their attempts of trolling me.

These "kids" misusing the rep feature on me, is causing my paranoia to flare up, I am severely afraid that Microsoft will ban me for high avoidance rates..

I have worked extremely hard on my GamerScore..  

Is it true, that they ban people for high avoidance?   I'm seriously freaking out.... 

EDIT: They also give bad rep for "quit early"  My xbox tends to freeze and crash during some games after a long day of being used..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No Rep has no meaning the system has been faulted for years. You wont get banned for bad rep

Which brings me to another topic;

Why are kids playing games rated 18+ ?

You cannot get banned for high avoidance.

-

you are the only person that can see these figures,ignore them.

Bad Parenting using the console as a baby sitting device.

Hey Viral, Wouldn't you agree that "quit early" is an invalid reason to avoid also? My xbox seems to crash and freeze on SR3... and some kids gave me bad rep under "quit early"

I would agree if it made any difference to your account but as it doesnt I wont

i would consider changing the homophobic comments in your profile though as they can get you banned.

-

comments which make no sense really as you have call of duty games on your games list.

TheOwenKiller  those call of duty games have not been played on my GT for over 3 years.

And 3 years ago, my GT used to belong to my brother.

But he gave it to me.

[quote user="GazStudios"]

Lately, I've been playing ALOT of Saints Row The Third,

And, lately, I've noticed my Avoidance % Going up.. Currently standing at 70%

They all seem to vote "unsporting".

During my playing online with a person on Saints Row Co-op.. They tend to try to kill me, and "troll" me..

And then give ME bad rep for either booting them from the game, or resisting their attempts of trolling me.

These "kids" misusing the rep feature on me, is causing my paranoia to flare up, I am severely afraid that Microsoft will ban me for high avoidance rates..

I have worked extremely hard on my GamerScore..  

Is it true, that they ban people for high avoidance?   I'm seriously freaking out.... 

EDIT: They also give bad rep for "quit early"  My xbox tends to freeze and crash during some games after a long day of being used..

[/quote]

Lmao stop worrying about the rep and just play , don't work yourself over some petty child that has nothing better to do then to troll or bad rep !!

Children playing 18+ games is the most frustrating thing in the world. The Rep System is highly flawed, I know a person in real life who has been reported for offensive language, I think at around 40% - even though he doesn't own a Mic. Saying that though, his Rep is still at 5 stars..