Missing/stolen microsoft points?

This is the second time this has happened to me!

The first time it happened I had around 1500 pts left and i was saving them until i found somthing i wanted, two days later i foud that somthing, but when i was taken to the checkout pop-up the indicator read 0 pts.

After this i went online and checked my download history and i said that i had downloaded both a "premium silver pack" and "premium gold jumbo", neither of which i have any recollection of purchasing.

That was only the first time though, now ive lost 2480 pts (i have now lost over $60.00 worth of points) and when i checked my download history this time i said i had downloaded both the siver pack and the gold jumbo once more.

i am positive that these are not on the cosole marketplace,they are listed as console consumeables in the the online purchase history, and when i click on them i get a page not found respone.

am i the only one this has happened to? is there a way to get my points back?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

It may be that your account has been compromised.

The first thing you'll want to do, if you haven't already, is change your account password, and make sure your console is set so that you will always need a password on any console other than your own.

Second step, contact Xbox Support over the phone and have them start an investigation. During the investigation, your account will appear as suspended for 'payment issues'. This usually lasts 2 or 3 days. After the investigation is over, if it turns out that your points were in fact stolen, you will be reimbursed for your loss.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes change you password and never let it out you can also change you id if you like. you can go into family settings and have a password come up before entering live everytime you sign in or before purchasing an item

Sorry this didn't help.

call 18004MYXBOX please

Sorry this didn't help.