Missing Xbox 360 game purchase

Hi, I was hoping somebody could help me. One of my Xbox 360 Arcade game purchases is missing from both my purchase and download histories, and the page for the game won't let me download it without rebuying it. Is there a way to fix this?

(Note: I am using the account the purchase was made on, before anyone asks. I have only ever had one Xbox account.)

Edit: The game in question is Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax. I have checked on the stores on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and the Xbox website, but it doesn't show as purchased anywhere.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Hey ElDiabloLoco90! Is there another account on the 360 console that may have had the purchase made? Double check and see if any of them own the game. Let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey ElDiabloLoco90! Is there another account on the 360 console that may have had the purchase made? Double check and see if any of them own the game. Let me know!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

I'm the only person who uses my Xbox, and I remember seeing it in my purchase history in the past when I had unrelated issues. I wonder if it's related to the Xbox Live service issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey ElDiabloLoco90! You can double check once we have the service alert resolved, but if you don't see it in your download or purchase histories the game was purchased with a different account. I would suggest looking at the download and order histories for each of the accounts on your Xbox 360 consoles. Thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Sorry this didn't help.