Missing "Windows Live ID" Tab under Your Information on my xbox

So I've been having certain trouble regarding error 80153410 on my xbox. Basically it is a known issue and I've been told my account has been re-enabled for purchasing but it really hasn't. But that right now really doesn't matter. I've seen videos that a common way people can repair their own xbox is by going to the Windows Live ID tab and changing the email account they use. Is there some reason why I don't have this option on my xbox?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Infinity, if you wish to try changing your email have you tried doing so at commerce.microsoft.com (Profile tab once you log in). Also, can you verify that you tried the following steps to change the email on your Xbox and it did not work? http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-accountsupport.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

As for re-enabling purchasing, if you speak to billing support on the phone they should be able to restore your priviledges, but I'm guessing you have already tried this route?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.