Missing points

Heard there was a glitch i the system that gave free points and MS decided to take them away but what the problem is that they took all my points i had some points in there before the glitch, so just asking if anybody had this problem too. Also my achievement points and game records are all set to 0, i do hope this is part of the glitch and not permanent if it is God knws i will be pissed.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You might have been reset on your gamerscore. Probably because it did some type of glitch. I dunno really. Contact Xbox Support at 18004myxbox and talk to them about it. I have no idea. I never heard of this glitch....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can check your points activity at https://billing.microsoft.com. If the points are still explainable, you can call phone support (support.xbox.com/.../contact-us.aspx) to discuss your options.

Sorry this didn't help.

actually sorry about that, that was a different account that i was logged in on. I heard about the points glitch and decided to check my account and i saw that everything was zero and i started panicking and didn't check the username.

Sorry this didn't help.