Missing Microsoft points....!?!

Hello, righty oh. I have read on here that a few people are having the same problem that when you sign up to xbox live gold membership and are suppose to get a free gift of xbox points they are not appearing on the account. I am having the same problem. I signed up to xbox live gold membership and if I did then you would recieve160 Microsoft points. Hmmmmm mine have not appeared. HELP!?! They are not in my email, spam or any folder, neither are they on my billing account. My new membership kicked in yesterday (1st oct). So please if anyone knows the wareabouts of my little lost microsoft points, then please feel free to reply :) thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Where did you see the offer? If you mean xbox rewards you get 200 free msp added to your rewards page when you renew your gold. these are added to your account  on the 15th of the following month

it was an offer to get 3 months gold for £7.50 and get 160 mp points added to my account.

You have to wait 6-8 weeks for the promotion to take into effect.

All of you are wrong.  The same thing happened to me and it was 1400 points.  Called customer service and they told me I was out of luck.  I signed up for 2 years and 1400 points for $84.  Instead of giving me what I ordered, they signed me up for 1 year at regular price with no points.  THEY ARE CROOKS.  IF YOU HAVE A CREDIT CARD ON FILE, REMOVE IT!

No, it actually does take 6-8 weeks to receive the points.