Missing Microsoft Points

Hello! After my last purchase on XBL (from Dust: 1200 MSP) I had 2850 MSP left on my balance. But when I went to purchase Modern Warfare in Games on Demand last night I recieved a status code: 807B01F4

I waited a while and returned to the purchase screen to see if the status code had been resolved, I didn't recieve it again, and so I proceeded to purchase Modern Warfare, But when I came to the prompt it said I only had 770 MSP left! I thought maybe my points balance had been temporarily suspended due to the status code or perhaps suspicious spending by an outside party, but this morning I realized my balance is the same, stuck at 770 when I should still have 2850! I haven't made any purchases on XBL since "from Dust" other than a free Charlie Oscar Delta theme for my dashboard. Can anyone discuss what issue I might be having??? 2080 MSP is a lot of points to simply go missing!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You can check to see what the points went to by checking your balance at billing.microsoft.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks I checked that out and it says I downloaded "medal of honor" for 2080 MSP but I never tryed to DL that game... and I didn't recieve the game on my Hard Drive. I contacted support concerning this issue but I'm unsure what they will be able to do for me... How can I possibly be charged for a game I didn't try to download and didn't recieve on my hard drive : S Thanks again for your help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Good luck getting is resolved but I think you should check out people in your house who may have access to your gamertag as well.  Perhaps someone there tried to download the game at some point.

Sorry this didn't help.

I attempted to contact a support administrator but I don't think I'm going about it the right way :S

It's not possible that someone tryed to download the game because it doesn't appear in DL history and it's simply that unlikely that my mom would be interested.

If you know the right place to contact a support administrator could you please tell me? Like I said I'm not sure if I'm trying to contact the right people.  So disappointed in Microsoft right now : [

Sorry this didn't help.

If you're in North America, call 1-800-4MY-XBOX.  If you are not in North America, click on Support at the bottom of this page and then Contact Us.  You'll be able to get your number according to what country you live in that way.

Sorry this didn't help.

ok thank you

Sorry this didn't help.