missing 3 months xbox gold membership ref: 1157053282

I purchased three months xbox gold live membership on the 10th june 2011 from blockbuster in clacton on sea whe have confirmed and have given me a copy of my purchase details.  I then went home and activated membership i have been playing online call of duty black ops multiplayer up until saturday evening was the last time i was logged on and was playing a private deathmatch with weggatron and weggy901.  I went to log back in this evening and it said my profile wasnt active so i proceeded to call your call centre to be told that i wasnt right because the last time i logged in was in february i was absolutely fuming at this point because i am not one to lie then i got told that i should of kept the scratch off card why when i have activated it and it has been accepted am i going to keep it i feel that there has been a huge erroron xbox s part and would like it to be looked into and resolved i am outraged by this whole matter and would like an apology my xbox membership reinstated and compensation for the inconvenience and the days i havent got membership although i have paid for it i want a thorough investigation because i am not a liar and if all my friends can see the last time i logged in and what i was playing why cant you my gamertag is scotjen and my email is [mod removed]

many thanks

scott east

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey mate, I'm very sorry for the frustration. Have you checked https://billing.microsoft.com to what your purchases/subscriptions are showing there?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.