Minha conta e meu xbox foi banido. [Translation: My account and my xbox was banned.]

Recentemente hackearam minha conta por que eu mandem loguin della para um mlk baixar um jogo e elle usou cheat nella. eu recuerei ella graças a deus e a noite eu jogando vcs me baniram falando que eu usei hacker e que meu xbo nao era bloqueado tenho provas que meu xbox é bloqueado tenhu jogo comprado na live.

[Translation: Recently hacked into my account because I send when logging della for an mlk download a game and elle wore cheat nella. I recuerei ella thanks to god and the night I playing vcs banished me saying I used hacker and that my xbo wasn't blocked I have proof that my xbox is blocked tenhu fixed game on live.]

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hey there, TemperingEel513! I'm very sorry to see any issues with a suspension. In order to inquire further for any suspensions on Xbox Live for accounts or consoles, you will want to post up in our Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans forums. Our Enforcement team views posts in there, and they will be best suited to assist you further. :) Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.