minecraft xbox360 edition TU9 problem

Right after i got TU9, i cant play minecraft anymore cuz it said u cannot play multiplayer and i had to uncheck the online box. BUT I CANT CHECK OR UNCHECK IT CUZ IMMA DAMN FREE MEMBER!!!!! Can someone help me how to play minecraft in a free membership? Cuz if i cant, thats a damn waste of ms pts. >8(

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It's my understanding that you need an active Gold membership to play just about anything mutliplayer these days, and I know for a fact that it's required to play Minecraft multiplayer online. You can still play splitscreen locally if you have an HDTV, though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I do have a HD TV, but every time i play by myself, there is this pop up saying that i cant play online, even though im playing offline and the online box is unchecked.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ah. Yeah, I can see how that would be annoying. I got the same message myself the other day when I forgot to sign in before launching Minecraft. Unfortunately I think you're going to continue seeing that message every time you start up the game as long as you're offline.

EDIT: Just saw this over on the support page:

"If you’re an Xbox LIVE Silver member, you’re probably having problems playing Minecraft. When trying to load a saved game, you’re likely to see a strange server error. Don’t worry! We’re working with the game developers to fix this bug and get you back to that beautiful world you built. We’ll post another update when we have more information. Thanks for being patient!"

Sorry this didn't help.