minecraft reset me

im been playing for 3 months i was in the top 100 in 3 things on hard and my stats get reset this has happened 5 time i dont cheat or mod i what to know why this needs to be fixed minecraft is a good game but all the glicthes need to be fix 3 month of work gone just like that and no one want to fix this i want my stats backi post everyday till it get fix ....... FIX IT THIS IS HOW BAD XBOX IS WHE THERE A PROBLEM THEY HIDE THEY DONT FIX CRAP 3 MONTHS AND STILL HAVENT FIX IT LAZY PEOPLE AT XBOX LIVE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It's not Microsofts fault. Take it to the developers and if you get a reply from them I'm sure they will tell they are hard at work on making fixes for everything and adding new things to the game. Either way, it's just stats. In my opinion they don't matter all that much. If you don't mind me asking, How did you get into the top 100 so many times. It's not exactly easy to get up to the top on most games. It might be different for minecraft for all I know. Like I said, I don't pay that much attention to stats.

SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMER