Military Avatar gear

So what is really bugging me and other Marines, is that MARPAT is called Army uniform, to be somewhat exact Desert army patrol uniform, desert army patrol uniform with rolled sleevs, and woodland army uniform. The army doesn have a Woodland nor Desert, the Marines do, so why are they called army? Ohh and the desert patrol combat uniuform why isn't it called MARPAT patrol combat uniform, all the desert uniforms with combat gear should be called this. There should also be Marines woodland combat as well as Army combat. Ohh and the Marines dress blues cap, why isn't there an officer cap that isn't peaked? peaked is what female Marines wear. same thing for the Marines' service cap. There should also be the NCO sword and Officer sword for Marines as well as officer word for army?There should also be a drill team animation, a Sword animation, a saluting animation, and a marching animation for all branches

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

idk....I was stationed at White Sands Missile Range with green camo.  

Avatar military gear is uninteresting to me.  I don't even think about it.  

Fair points. I don't know a whole lot about it, but if true then fair point indeed. I think for the most of it though, its just there for the ease of understanding (taking all age sets into consideration) but I may be wrong there. All the same, if you feel strongly about it then please hit the feedback forums on the below link.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Ohh sweet thanks, im just kind of confused cause they have it as army  and I don't like the peaked officers cap

Hey no problem. Hopefully the right people stumble upon your thread and take it into consideration. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel more than welcome to send me a PM.

Many thanks,

Cloud