MILE HIGH CLUB 20g! GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, i just did mile high club on veteren and got 20g! the last time i tried was 2 years ago.! within an hour i had done it! what is anyones worse experiences with that particular mission?

interesting to know as all

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The start bit kept catching me out,

Where the enemy came out the cupboard thing, sprint down the middle, get into the other room and up the stairs i had problems with.

i sprinted past the toilet dude.

Well done on achieving the most overrated difficult achievement on the 360

cheers. personally i feel it is an achievement worth bragging about, just got to complete the rest of the achieveemtns now!

None of it was difficult really, all about timing and picking a route.  Good achievement though.

Still cant do it, but for 20g points....i wont be trying again lol !!

got it three years ago 5 times it took me not hard at all :S :L

"Well done on achieving the most overrated difficult achievement on the 360"

Don't know how to quote anymore, but this I agree with.

I found this achievment really hard! Took me about 3 to 5 hours to complete it. It was just so tedious doing it over and over again! I can't remember how I did it but that sense of satifaction when I got the achievment was brilliant! It is one of the best achievments ever due to the satisfaction you get out of it.

Had this done on an older live profile. Before i went into another one of my moods against modern gaming. I usually use youtube as my source for helping with stuff. The video i used gave you a good detailed step by step guide. Took me 20 mins after that to nail it.

You get this weird sort of floating sensation when you do learn how to do the mission though. Least i did.