Migration

Hello so i'm having this small but very annoying problem. A year ago i migrated my account accidently to czech republic ( and i'm from Poland) so i tried to remigrate it to Polish Xbox LIVE but they said that i have to wait a year. So i've waited a year and i can't migrate still. I can't even see the migrate button. Can you help me please? It's really annoying cause i can't use my credit card and ummm i don't know a single word in czech language so it's kind of sucks. Thank You in advance 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The migration tool has been removed. I'm not sure if phone support has the option to do that or not though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

removed? so you need to make a new account?

how do you even close one ?

Sorry this didn't help.

You will need to create a new account, as the customer support agents cannot change your account region back for you. Even when the migration tool was still on the website, changing back to your original region was not an option. If you have xbox live time left, I would suggest calling to see if they may be able to issue a token for the remaining time. Depending on how long you have left, they may say no. Just depends. Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.