Migration issues

I've recently moved from denmark to belgium. I tried migrating my account today but no luck. i get the message "cannot migrate now, try later or read supprt instructions and so on... i havent moved region ever, i'm 30 yrs old, i have no running services with xbox nor from Denmark, i only use this console for gaming. i have regular gold membership and paypal as payment option WITH a valid CC since i used it yesterday. 

btw i cannot download any of the free games with xbox live.. i get the error "not supported in your region" -.... seriously? belgium is not included (although my account is still registered as in denmark)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Nah bro, that was pointed to the copy paste post...  Thx for the help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm assuming that's not pointed at me, but if it is (at least the last part about paying money to contact Microsoft) you shouldn't need to since going to the link should give you a local number to dial for Belgium. At least that's where you said you were at the moment?

When you're not able to make the change on the website you'd need to contact phone support, that's the only other way to figure out what's going on with your account, unfortunately.

Sorry this didn't help.

Dude... Did you even take time to read what i wrote? I am NOT a complete idiot, i wrote it wont allow me to migrate my account from one damn region to another and i specifically wrote "do not freaking give me the copy paste answer from the online terms and helpdesk, I've been through that sh....! Either but the hell of and try not to help me by reposting desktop answers or read what the hell i am writing in the description of my issue! I have been every damn link through on every damn support site and there is NOTHING on my account attached to interrupt the damend migration! So my question IS: what the bloody hell do i do when none of these solutions work? Do i spend EVEN more money by calling Microsoft tech support? Fuq no, i paid more than enough for my live gold membership!

Sorry this didn't help.

We have had issues with people mobing in Europe, especialy in belgium.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

You have 2 things going on here and I'll try to explain the process:

1. You can't download the games with gold titles that are region locked because your physical location does not match that of your Xbox LIVE account (which is what you're attempting to correct).

2. If you've looked through everything and you believe you're a good candidate for an account migration but are still unable to do so, you'll need to contact phone support in Belgium to have someone take a look into your account to see why you're not able to transfer. You should be able to reach out to them by clicking this link here.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you’re moving to another country or region, you might have to change the region associated with your Xbox LIVE account. You can do this by going to the Account migration page (sign-in required). When you change the region of your Xbox LIVE account, some things are unaffected, like your profile. Other things are potentially affected, such as:

• Memberships and subscriptions
  • Licensed digital content (like games, video, and music) that you’ve already bought
  • Services you get through your Xbox console
  • Funds in your Microsoft Account

Note If certain conditions apply, you might be prevented from changing your account’s region.

This page describes what happens when you change the region of your Xbox LIVE account and the reasons why you might not be able to change it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/change-region

Ok, so be sure to download all the stuff you have ever bot on your console, and you account is empty of microsoft points. Account migration 

Sorry this didn't help.

so, just to be clear to aviod that standard "copy paste" helpdesk statement... i have cheched EVERYTHING required from you to be able to migrate and i match pretty good as an aligable candidate for migrating!

Sorry this didn't help.