Microsoft's repair centre

My son has recently had to send his 360 slim for repair,  it  is under warranty. After around two weeks of waiting for its return, it has now been delivered minus the original box, no fuse and no fuse cover on the plug. This is beyond my comprehension, how this happened to start with........

Now errors do happen, and no one is perfect, but to add injury to insult, the xbox customer support have stated that there is nothing they can do to rectify this themselves and the call will have to be escalated, I'm still waiting for a return call from this escalation team!!!!

As for my son, it appears that all his xbox 360 related Christmas presents will be unusable until Microsoft sort this appalling error out.

Its very sad to see as a loyal xbox customer to see that xbox one customers have a 5 - 7 day product swap in place. However Microsoft with all its logistical prowess and billions and bilions of dollars can't supply a 5 year old boy with a working condole that is under warranty for Christmas. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If anyone knows of anyway to make a formal complaint, and to speed Microsoft's 'escalation' process up please could you let me know.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yea... call them and tell them if they dont care about your problem( which they dont really seem to care about paying and loyal customers problems) that your going to look into switching to playstation

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.