Microsoft's Certification Testing

How long does it take for a game update to go through this process? I can't find an answer anywhere on this site or from a reputable source. I've read 3-10 days not including Saturdays and Sundays. I've heard 5-14 days. I don't even know if this is the right area of the forum for this. I apologize if this is in the wrong spot. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

14 working days last I heard

Yeah same here. I am pretty sure 14 days is correct.

You must be waiting on Minecraft title update 14.I think it will be out this week.(fingers crossed)

Yeah, I'm waiting for the Minecraft update XD More specifically some news on the next-gen version :p Thanks guys! :)

No problemo :) Yeah an announcement for the Minecraft X1 wouldn't hurt :)

Don't forget though that Microsoft can refuse certification on updates, meaning the developer has to submit it again once Microsoft's issues are dealt with.

To be honest I don't understand the obsession of Minecraft on the consoles. It's so limited compared to the PC incarnation, which has really quite low system requirements, that it's almost like a completely different game.

I've got the PC version, I just don't like using a keyboard and mouse. That and most my friends play exclusively on console.

The great thing is that you can make Minecraft PC work with a controller.

Fair point on the friends part.

I've never tried it on the PC Vote. Well, I think I may have tried a demo a few years back or something alike. I just prefer gaming on the console. I have no doubt that the PC delivers the ultimate experience for Minecraft though.

4J Studios ‏@4JStudios  1m

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 14 will start rolling out in less than 1.5 hours. May take some time to be available everywhere.

So should be sometime today