MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) Cc:

How do I stop Microsoft billing from sending out Carbon copies of my account history to other emails?

My primary account (GT) has had multiple email changes over the years I have used it online. Each time I changed it, I always made sure to update my contact information on Microsoft billing and on Xbox.com but for some reason it still emails copies to past email accounts I no longer use. All I want is to have emails sent just to my primary email that I use to log-in Xbox LIVE. Their has to be some way to stop it from sending Cc's to seven other email accounts?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:

Hey Aerosol - quite weird that your going through since you've already done your due diligence and changed your e-mail addresses on both the billing site and on XBOX.com. I suggest contacting XBOX Support and speaking with their billing department about this matter as they might have some more insight as to why your other e-mails are still receiving billing statements. You can do this by going to: http://support.xbox.com/ and clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the top right, and then scrolling down and selecting the Call option. Going through the prompts, there should be a mention of a billing issue or question, go ahead and get re-directed to that department and speak with them. I'm sure they would be able to assist you with this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have been billed multiple times  please I need answers I also have been billed for 16 times for games that I did not order

Sorry this didn't help.

@LowKey,

You need to speak with Phone Support about this, to establish and unauthorised access claim and see if anything can be done about those charges.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.