Microsoft, Why did I get banned for something I didn't do?

Hello, 

My name is Madison. My gamer tag is: Wh0iAmT0dAy. I finally had time in my busy schedule of two jobs, working everyday and night to finally sit down and get some game time in. Lately I've left my xbox under my brothers care and him and his friend had the bright idea to change my avatar to a modded color. If you go into my account you will see that I don't dress my avatar the way  my brother and his geeky friend have altered my avatar. I have saved clothing/outifts. I would just like someone to take the time to understand where I am coming from. I am just trying to make a living and life for myself and i finally get to enjoy myself without work and come to see i have been banned till the year 9999. Please think about it all and maybe give a hard worker a break for something she isnt at fault for. Thank you and hope to hear back soon!

-Madison. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey mate, sorry to hear, but you are responsible for your account, even when you're not using it. Also you shouldn't be sharing an account for this exact reason. Unfortunately bans are not overturned, the only thing you can do is get a little more information as to why you were banned here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry but your account is your responsibility at all times.  Also, the Lending of accounts is against the Terms Of Service that you agreed to when signing up to Xbox Live.  I know this is not what you would like to hear but there is nothing anyone can do to help.  Your brother and his friend are the ones who owe you now.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.