Microsoft what happened to your exclusives?

You have no decent first party games now, what are you doing?

Gears Of War is coming to a close.

The future of Halo is uncertain.

And Forza, well racing games are OK at best in my opinion.

Because after those go, what's left?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

theres apparently going to be a Gears 4 * only rumours and hersay ive heard * about another Squad , this is ment to basically be the end of Marcus and Crews story. like they did with Halo ODST * different perspective on same story *.

as for Halo were about to get Halo 4 and Halo * Remake * , so Halo is fine for now i think , depending on what happens in 4.

Halo 4 is meant to be the start of a whole new trilogy & there is no way the Gears of War franchise ends after the next game.

apparently gears of war is coming soon to a ps3 near you

Seems at the moment the focus is on kinect

I wish no game was exclusive.

that would be cool but as long as there is greed there will be competition

They announced a new trilogy, starting with Halo 4.

Cliffy B has not ruled out another Gears of War- set in a different time to the Marcus era.

But I do agree that microsoft are lacking in exclusives.

Although tbf, xbox live has always had the better XBLA games such as limbo, trials, Bastion etc. But they definately need to up there game on exclusives. Although they still have the best online service and people get an xbox 360 just for that. I kinda hope that microsoft will bring me back to 360 with better exclusives but atm it doesnt look to great for xbox. Also isnt that sonic scream guy showing off a bit too much? (btw dont read into that too much i know the guy in real life :P)

xbox 360 ftw

halo 4 is coming soon and a halo 1 remake there will be a gears game after 3 forza new project gotham coming soon and dont forget fable and thats just without thinking about it theres plenty of xbox exclusive games and then you have to take into account all the xbox live arcade games wich are exclusive theres more than enough exclusive 360 retail and arcade games to keep anybody happy

The console is very fast nearing the end of its life cycle, what do you expect?