Microsoft Streo Headset Problems

I recently bought the new stereo headset and wanted to know if everyone is having the same following problems. I know the controller has to be updated to use the headset. At times no matter which of my contollers i use it will stop responding, however it will still be on, while the headset makes a loud buzzing and displaying a message for me to connect my controller. So i hook the contoller up to the console to continue to play using the headset. I then have to resync my controller to get the message off the screen.  I dont know if it matters but I use the rechargeable battery pack or batteries and still have this problem from time to time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I started getting this too just today. I've only had the headset for five days, at first I thought my batteries ran out, but after the third time I put in just fully charged batteries and still got the problem something was up. I can take the batteries out and put them back in and it's fine. Really frustrating.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I wonder if they will fix this issue soon. For $10 more i could have just got the turtle beaches.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.