Microsoft Store Sale - AAA Xbox One Games Under $30

The Microsoft store seems to be having a sale on some of the early release AAA Xbox One games, all of which seem to be under $30. Games included are Assassin's Creed IV, Call of Duty Ghosts, Battlefield 4 amongst others. At the moment these sales appear to be US only though, which sucks for me but I thought I'd post it for those across the pond. There's a few Xbox 360 games going very cheap around the site too.

LINK TO MS STORE

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow good deal,,may have to pick up AC IV ..

Thanks for posting

I wanted to pick up AC IV too but apparently my luck is against me this time. I'll have to keep and eye on the UK store. You're welcome though, I knew somebody would want it as soon as I saw it.

Ben waiting fora cheap ryse, like 20 quid cheap, would buy it just for the looks.

I live in the US, but I don't see those prices. I just got done checking. Wondering if maybe it's just not reflecting it. I

You may need to click on the title to see the price. I saw some listed for $59 that changed to £29.99 when they're clicked on. Failing that, maybe try the site again tomorrow?

When I checked for Thief and other titles going on sale, it said it would begin the 28th...

Too bad they don't have the digital version of ACIV on sale. I would've totally grabbed that up. Guess I'll just borrow it from my brother when I return Ryse tomorrow.

^^Same. I might have just bit if they had the digital code on sale, but it's physical, and I guess I have enough games at the moment, so I'll pass unfortunately :(

that is funny they will send you a physical disc pay for shipping but digitally they charge full price got to love it

Would have picked up Black Flag if I lived in the US, but I find it funny how it's not the digital version. Come on Microsoft, reduce the prices on some of the digital games!