Microsoft Stole my Xbox!!

I have had enough of xbox and the customer support!!!  On dec 5 2013 i sent my xbox out for repair. Today is January 10 and still have not recieved my xbox back yet. I have called several times and the answear i keep getting is, Sorry sir we dont know what is going on with your order. Please wait 5-7 days and we will get back in touch with you IF we have any updates. Well needless to say never hear back from them. I spoke to another representative and he old me it was shipped out on the dec 31 2013 and i should have it by thursday january 9. Well that didnt happen eaither. Called again today january 10 on the phone for 1 hour and 17min and still no answears. Told me to keep waiting and some one will contact me in 5-7 days. This haas gone on long enough. Want can i do or who can i talk to, to get this matter resolved?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you were told it was shipped then it was most likely shipped.  You have to remember the US has had horrible weather this past week and there were holidays before that.  Things get slower in these circumstances.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Wow - this sounds familiar.  My new unit had a bad HDD, which I sent to them before Thanksgiving.  Still NOTHING!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.