Now since Phil Spencer is in control of Xbox, perhaps he could make the Xbox One even better by continuously making new IPs. Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, and Ori are good starters for a new IP. Quantum Break, Scalebound, ReCore, and Sea of Thieves are also new IPs from Microsoft.
But now here's where this idea should be taken to a whole new level. If you wanna show Sony what you're capable of, I suggest these new IPs.
- A new IP that can compete against Uncharted
- A new IP that can compete against The Last Guardian
- A new IP that can compete against Until Dawn and Resident Evil
- A new first person shooter IP
- A new RPG IP
- Revive MechAssault from the dead
If Microsoft does all of these things & keep them EXCLUSIVE to the Xbox One (no PC version please), then they could win back some former Xbox fans but still probably won't outsell the PS4 (especially outside North America & UK). Phil Spencer, you're doing a great job, keep up the good work!