Microsoft Points

Is there a way to transfer my Microsoft Points from one gamertag to another?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only way to transfer MS points from one tag to another is if both tags are part of the Family Gold Pack and the main account transfers points to another within the pack.

However, if you want to purchase some DLC for use on another account on the same system that is not a problem.  So long as the account that downloaded the content is not banned all other accounts on that system have access to the DLC.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i signed up in may for a 3month membership and was supposed to recieve 800 points i called they said wait a few days check email i waited never got email then i call back they said wait 6-8 weeks i waited ne points what is the problem i paid you and i got no points that bad buisness i feal like i been scamed by you guys

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, maybe you can help me here. My son purchased 1600 points. He had me divide them between him and his brother so they could both purchase cars for a game. It won't let them purchase from their accounts. I've went through every setting I can find to say it's ok for a purchase from their account but no go, the system won't allow it. So why does it even allow me to put the points on their gamer tag if they can't use them? Is there a way to transfer the points back to the main gamer tag?

TIA for any help you can offer

Sorry this didn't help.