microsoft points?

can we still redeem microsoft points? i know stores are still carrying points cards and i was wondering

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hi here is info on Microsoft points- support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq its states that *What will happen to Microsoft Points Cards?

Xbox Gift Cards (denominated in your local currency) will be available for purchase in retail stores and through online retailers later this year. Microsoft Points Cards you purchase at retail will continue to be redeemable on your console and Xbox.com until further notice. Microsoft has no plans to discontinue acceptance of previously purchased Points cards and codes.

What if I have codes and/or Microsoft Points Cards that I haven’t yet redeemed after the transition?

Go ahead and redeem them! Even after your account transitions, we’ll still accept purchased Microsoft Points Cards and codes until further notice, and we’ll add to your account an amount of local currency equal to or greater than the Marketplace value of those points. When you redeem a Points card or code, those Points will be retired, and your account will begin using your local currency instead. Microsoft Points cards and codes that you purchased and redeem after the transition will expire one year from the date the Points are redeemed.*

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hope this helps you :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, you can, to put it plainly.

Sorry this didn't help.