Microsoft Points..?

I once purchased some things that landed me with 32 Microsoft points remaining in my account.

And now, anytime I get more, obviously it ends up as 32 or 112 or 152 (which I have right now) something like that after I've bought a few things.

I was wondering, however, if it were possible to get exactly 8 points to allow me to finally use those 32, which are worth virtually nothing without 8 more points. I'd really like to get the new Doritos Crash Course add-on...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Unfortunately you can't add single units of Microsoft Points to your account. You could join the Xbox live rewards program to earn 20msp every month. Then the only thing I can think of that costs an odd amount of MSP to get you rounded up again are songs from Zune.

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]You could join the Xbox live rewards program to earn 20msp every month.[/quote]

That won't help because those points won't deposit until he has earned 100 or more. So he'd be stuck in the same situation, except he'll have 100 more points.

Fail to see where it didn't help to be honest, answered his question about buying small point amounts, and offered if he wants the Crash Course DLC he can have it free after 5 months in the Rewards program. If he wants rid of the odd points buy songs on Zune.

Rather than posting what you think won't help,why not post something helpful?

5 months later...

Aye, its a long time but its free, also depends on your activity I suppose, over the last couple of months with rebates I've hit over 100 msp every month back onto my account.

Before reading this, I had no idea there was an add on to that game! So, thanks for that :D

Well, there really isn't much help, not even sure how you got at such an odd number :P.

I always have 2 msp left over...I think it was because you could buy songs on Zune for odds amount of MSP.

Yeah there's no way. They should sell points individually or package deal so you can buy what you need. I also think you should be able to give points away. Many times I had extra points I wanted to give a friend so he'll have enough to buy the dlc or game so we can both play together. Then again I think people would use that as a way to gamble not that I'm against it cause I'm not but not on something with kids on it.

Or maybe MS should ditch those silly points and have proper money transactions.