MICROSOFT POINTS ON EBAY!!!! BUYER BEWARE.

Well guys I am sure alot of you know about what I am going to post but for those of you that dont, I hope this helps.

First off, make sure if you buy MSP cards they are from your region. But you may have also seen sellers advertising 10,000 points for like 20 bucks. Well what this is is an account that they will send you. You will get an email and password to recover a silver account that is already loaded with the 10 000 points but you will be told you only have 24 hours to spend them. The reason for this is because the points, and or account was stollen from someone else.

And to top it all off, if you do this and buy DLC content you may get caught and loose about 35,000 achievement points, or half of what you have. Take it from someone that knows. I had a friend that it happened to!! wink wink. :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Sorry for your luck,  But it is stated in the ToU that Selling,  Buying,  Lending or Transfering an account is against the rules.  If I were you I would be making a complaint with Ebay that you have had trouble becuase of stolen goods you have purchased on their site.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When things look too good to be true then it probably is. Buying msp cards from sites such as ebay is not the best idea for the reasons you mentioned above + the fact that it can't be confirmed as legitimate product before purchase. Also, when someone offers things like 10,000 msp for a certain price be assured that it is a scam as MSFT/Xbox don't sell 10,000 msp cards.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ebay Is Fine.. Just Don't Get Fooled.. Like He said,,, If Its To Good To Be True,, It More Then Likely Is...I Buy card On There All They Time .. Look At The Seller Feed Back.. Most Times I save 3 Bucks Doing So.. Never Get Great Deals.. But It Does It Fast.. Just Emails Code.

Always Be Careful..

Cheaters Get What They Deserve  

Sorry this didn't help.

Who said it was me? lol. I dont mind getting punished. I hate cheaters and in a way I did that so it serves me right. I guess I should have known better. It was before I started playing online and I just never really thought and I should have. But I know there are alot of xbox users that are young and dont know so I am hoping this helps them out.

Sorry this didn't help.