Microsoft Points GONE!

I had 8000 points, bought Black Ops 2 and changed my gamer tag. I should still have 3100 points left. I went to change my gamer tag once and again and I had none! I'm kinda mad right now, just would like some answers. Please and thankss. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Oh I'd be pretty upset too, honestly. But let's see what we can do for you.

So let's see, Black Ops 2 is still 4,000 Microsoft Points, right? Then 800 to change your gamertag, so you should have around 3200 left. But those points are gone? D:

Please go check your Download/Purchase History to see if anything unusual that you definitely didn't buy shows up there.

Also, you can see exactly which transactions happened recently by going to billing.microsoft.com and entering your password.

If you do see some unusual stuff going on there, sounds like it may be some unauthorized  purchases, I'd highly recommend calling Xbox Customer Support (1 800 4MY XBOX).  They can help you by freezing your account if someone potentially got access and spent those points. (and you could get a refund if the UA/unauthorized access claim is valid)

Although, keep in mind that it could have been a brother, sibling, or friend who came over and signed in on your profile.Do you have any siblings or friends who could have done that? Maybe you signed in on a friend's console and they logged onto your gamertag? Just some things to keep in mind.

In any case, I hope that you get this figured out, and keep us posted. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I found that "Snipers Elite" was downloaded. I don't remember downloading. Thank for your help!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.