microsoft points going missing

hi, i recently bought mw3 with 2100 microsoft points for £41 and  frm tesco's  and the only thing that i bought frm xbox live was the russian special forces item frm the avatar section which is 400, i have 20 points left and checked my download history and nothings has been bought only the avatar item, can xbox live get intouch with me to refund me or can sum1 tell me how to get intouch with them plz... CHEERS rump3rstump3r

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

also just noticed bellow my picture to the left it says i played fifa 12 but i have never played it

If I was you, I would call microsoft and open an unauthorised access case!

no man no1 else in the house used it, when i check my download history on xbox there is nothing to say that i purchase these gold packs, but that link you gave in your post told me all the sh8t that i was meant to havre bought

cheers for the info snarky, it says for the month of november that i bought PREMIUM GOLD PACKS AND PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO. this is total bs i never bought any of this crap! I WANT MY POINTS BACK MIRCOSOFT

just happened to me, 4200 points lost. microsoft is investigating but my account is frozen for a month

the same has just happened to me i had 970 pts then on the 23rd some bought 4-5 gold jumbos leaving me with 10 pts why would i buy gold when im paid up till next september

About a month ago there was a problem with some accounts being compromised and there were unauthorized purchases of the Gold Packs (used in Fifa 12 and according to your recently played games, you own it). If you really think that someone purchased the gold packs without your permission, you need to call up Xbox Support and submit and Unauthorized access ticket and they will investigate it. Do you have anybody else in your house that uses your account and may have purchased that stuff with your points?

You need to contact support in your region for further assistance.

-Jim

need some info on this

this has happened to me too. Ive lost over 7000 points :(