Microsoft paying Youtube to show positive feedback videos first.

CLICK HERE

MSFT's venal ways is really rubbing gamers in a bad way.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No different to any other company out there, they all do it, not just Microsoft.

That's some clickbait title. Nowhere did it say the press had to be positive. It said it cant be negative. Now there is a huge difference here. Showing some DR gameplay and saying a new DLC is coming out soon wouldve sufficed for this and thats just normal gaming news.

Not negative /= positive

It's advertisement!!   Nice Gamerpic OP,  Did Volkswagen pay you?  If they did no one would care!

It is negative. You cant pay someone to make a positive video or show something in a positive light without letting everyone know you are affiliate or being payed by the company. They didn't do that.

[quote user="HyPeR TRiGG3R"]

It's advertisement!!   Nice Gamerpic OP,  Did Volkswagen pay you?  If they did no one would care!

[/quote] No, i own a V-dub. Thank you for your awesome contribution. 

cut microsoft some slack. they had a bad 2013. making up for it this year with a good start. if sony were doing this. articles would probably be titled for it  "Good for business"........

Don't you know anything snoopy. Geez. Everyone knows Microsoft in ancient Latin means satin, devil, or even destroyer of worlds. They couldn't give to charity with out somebody accusing them of some evil purpose for doing it. Oh look, Microsoft built an orphanage. They must have the kids tied up in chains working to make windows boxes. It's a joke. People will find any reason to discredit them! Makes me laugh at how hard they try to find the smallest things.

People make bad products look good all the time.

[quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]

cut microsoft some slack. they had a bad 2013. making up for it this year with a good start. if sony were doing this. articles would probably be titled for it  "Good for business"........

[/quote]

Sony have been reported for doing this lol. I bet if you done enough research say through Google it would be hard to find a company that hasn't done this sort of thing.

It really doesn't surprise me at all but I think it's not the story itself that interests a lot of people, just an excuse to have another go at Microsoft, again though people should be looking at other companies out there and having a go at them aswell if they feel that strongly.

USMC   you do know this is the 6th thread on this same subject...  it is called advertisement.... ask Tiger about his Nike Hats... or ANY athlete doing an interview with a bottle of Gatorade.. you grasping at straws there kid.. grow up and move out of the way..

bsides.. it is 3   count them 1  2  3 whole dollars for every 1000 views if they used 30 seconds or whatever of XB1 footage and announced the gameplay was from the XB1...  big freaking deal....  wonder how much the other company paid IGN ETC...