Microsoft no longer wants your money

Or at least, the manner in which they are operating XBL shouts that intent loudly. For the past 10 days, there have been constant service interruptions that prevent even the most doughty of users from accessing XBL, denying access to content and enhanced gameplay. The support page lists that they are on the problem, but that doesn't seem to be the case. This is the worst month I've ever seen in XBox's history since I started paying for service in 2007.

Can anyone qualified to do so please address the constant downtime? My account dollar is on the line, and I'm demanding a satisfactory answer.

Bill Scurry

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

All you will get mostly is the copy and pasted answers from the service alerts page.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear that you feel this way amcaesar. I personally haven't had a problem with connection this month, aside from today. I in no way speak for XBOX, but I wouldn't be too hard on it, though I haven't experienced what you have described. Sometimes technology isn't always perfect, and we just got to work with it till we get it to work well again. Hopefully it does get better for you down the road.

Sorry this didn't help.

man them damn hackers man. that same group that went after son now has they eyes on microsoft. what for, I have no idea. You may be blaming microsoft, but its actually the other way around, it seems like they are under attack. theres even been articles talking about this happening. I dont think microsoft is to blame for this.

Sorry this didn't help.

What leads you to believe these are hackers?

Sorry this didn't help.

This all smells like a setup. Suddenly live is down, no sub services just the accounts blocked, and people keep shouting about the same tangentially related topic. Maybe it is just an error, but I spend most of my day on netflix and this is the first serious downtime I've had in a couple months.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi guys, we're seeing the issues as resolved.  You should be able to be back to game or enjoy your movies!  If you're still having connection issues, though, please feel free to post individual threads and we'll figure out what's up!

Sorry this didn't help.