Microsoft is split my family pack but didn't give me my 3 month bonus

My Family pack was converted on the 28th of Aug. But i never recieved the 3 month bonus. About a month later my gold ran out on all of the individual accounts. so i contacted microsoft and was told that once the conversions were done at the end of the months i would get my gold months. So i waited and i still didn't recieve my months. i contacted microsoft again and was told that my accounts weren't gold when the family pack was split which is a lie they were gold for a whole month after the split so now im a silver member and will never by anything from microsoft again nor will any of my family or friends and if am in the position i will advise others against it  seeing how microsoft just lied right to my face instead of giving me the months they promised 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You should provide them with your commerce.microsoft.com page that will show when you were Gold and when it ran out. Describe to them that you did not receive the Gold and they may help. I would suggest talking to the billing department via the official online chat here: support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.