Microsoft have ripped me off.

Hi, i used to use a paypal top-up card for my xbox live usages, such as gold and points. But paypal had had all of those cards cancelled. I gave xbox a break due to exams, and now ive decided to come back, so I added my paypal account and bought a gold subscription of 1 year. On my xbox.com account it shows that im now a gold member. But im unable to access gold features such as online play, or parties. I wish that someone could resolove this issue, as ive paid for a service that im not getting.

Thanks,

Elliot. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There's a delay between you buying it on the website and your console being told this information. You can either wait it out or speed up the process by doing a connection test.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't quite understand the speedtest thing.. I just did one. But I don't understand how that is meant to speed it up. It's been over an hour now.

Sorry this didn't help.

No a connection test on your console. Go My Xbox > system settings > network settings > device you're connected too > test XBL connection. Like I said there's a delay between you buying it on the website and your console being told this information.

Sorry this didn't help.