Microsoft Has An Xbox One Announcement That "Should Go Out Tomorrow Morning"

Any idea what it could be or if this even true? i am looking forward for additional games. I finished ryse, max, and currently playing btf.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Where'd u hear this?

ID@xbox on twitter

[quote user="Wanorios"]

or if this even true?

[/quote]

I stopped reading here. :P

That is for indie games, it won't be anything big. There are a lot of other twitter handles to follow that would reveal something big.

After a quick look at that Twitter account, I believe the announcement may just be something to do with developing indie games for the Xbox One. I don't think it's anything that us everyday gamers will be interested in to say the least.

If it came from ID@Xbox its nothing HUGE. For big announcements check @MajorNelson

Crap, I was hoping they were holding a press conference to announce a Crunchyroll app.

I'd much rather they put the xfinity app on there

@sword...............  Attack on Titan........... WOW.............. cant stop watching!

[quote user="kingvas78"]

@sword...............  Attack on Titan........... WOW.............. cant stop watching!

[/quote]Haha, yeah I've gotten a few messages from people whose minds were blown after seeing my sig and giving it a try. Everyone should check out at least the first 5 episodes.